AquaMaker® services customers through the AquaMaker® Authorized Dealer Network consisting of numerous Dealer servicing locations. Calls for service are placed directly to the local servicing Dealer, ensuring rapid response and a high quality of service.
Dealer service technicians are trained by AquaMaker® instructors at the AquaMaker® Training Center in Houston, Texas. AquaMaker’s Technical Staff extends the corporate commitment to the Dealer network by:
- Implementing, maintaining and upgrading training levels at the Houston headquarters and at individual Dealerships.
- Aiding the coordination of large installations.
- Monitoring Dealer parts’ minimum inventory levels with our licensed software options.
- Inspecting National Account placements.
- "Troubleshooting" recurring service problems, via phone, video conferencing or side-by-side in the field.
The consistent quality and reliability of AquaMaker® equipment, coupled with a knowledgeable and extensive Dealer network, will provide customers with unmatched service.